Why Is It Important For A Woman To Be A Mother 

mother

A woman's life is considered complete with children. But there are also women who do not have children, they also have a heart. But our society is stuck on the fact that if a woman does not have children, she cannot be happy, she cannot live. Everyone has the right to live their life according to their own. Whether a child likes it or not, no one should be criticized. There are some women in this world who do not want to have children and they do not want to have children which can have many reasons. We must leave it to them.

Well known news anchor Alina Farooq Sheikh:

I got married at the age of 24 and I was not interested in becoming a mother. People used to ask me how long have you been married? When I told them two years or three years, they said how many children? I used to say that if there were no children, they would feel pity. Alina wants to be limited to herself without becoming a mother. In response to this question, Alina says that for a child who is not yet in the world, how can it be selfish for me to decide not to bring her into the world?


 Selfishness is to bring her into the world and not give her the attention she deserves or to bring a child into the world just because I need the support of my old age. Alina says that it is her and her husband's deliberate decision that they do not want to have children but there are some people who are deprived of this blessing and they do not want to show their weaknesses. Therefore, one should not ask questions on marriage, children and other sensitive issues as it hurts the person concerned.

mother 

Martial artist Caitlin says: "Having a baby doesn't necessarily make a woman responsible. Rather, the woman is responsible, if she does not like the children, then no one should force her. The responsibility of a child's life is on a mother and if one mother does not want to accept that responsibility then how can anyone say that you have children? ''


According to fashion designer Kristelin: "I think my husband and I are living happily together, we don't need a third party. We are happy, tried for the first 4 years of marriage for children, searched but when nature did not approve we no longer want children, now I do not want to be a mother, I think everything that you It is a success to move on from this painful path. ''

Blogger Sabrina says: "Why is it important for a woman to be a mother? Is it necessary to ask this question in the minds of every coming generation? Children are received from God. If one does not like this gift, then no one is to blame, everyone has their own choice. I like children, I like everyone's children, but I don't want to have children myself and I think maybe doing so makes me happy. ''

If a woman does not want to be a mother, then no one has the right to ask her questions. There are millions of women around the world who have a passion for moving forward, who do not want to take on the responsibility of children because they will not be able to give them full time and attention, it is the children who suffer the most.

Hamariduniyapak