Abu Sabir, who has been giving tea to everyone since the fifteenth century

abu sabir

 "I have been serving tea to the people at this place for almost seven decades and making tea in this tea house," said Abu Sabir, 90, whose tea house is known in the southern Saudi city of Jazan. The visit of local and foreign tourists to Jazan is not complete without drinking Abu Sabir's tea.
Abu Sabir, who has been serving tea for fifty years, is of great interest not only to the people of Jazan but also to tourists from all over the world. Tourist guides are advised to visit Abu Sabir's tea house and usually tourists find Abu Sabir and his tea according to their fame.
Abu Sabra has an extraordinary reputation for his cheerful and sociable nature.
Abu Sabir's tea is known as a brand in Jazan, the pleasure of which is enhanced by the interesting conversation of Abu Sabir.

abu sabir

In an interview with Al Arabiya Net, Abu Sabir stated that he is from Yemen and came to Saudi Arabia when he was 12 years old. "I were making tea in this tea residence ever when you consider that."
Abu Sabir stated that Jazan's correct looks did no longer allow him to depart.
"Apart from Arab countries, travelers from Europe also come to my tea house in large numbers and I am very happy to offer them tea."

tea maker abu sabir
Citizens of Jazan say that just as the area is famous for its natural beauty, so is Abu Sabir's tea house. Tourists who come here, whether they are locals or foreigners, must visit Abu Sabir's tea house before leaving Jazan, and while sipping his tea, they also hear strange and interesting stories from his mouth.
Najib Hammoud, an elderly man from Jazan, said: "I have known Abu Sabir since I was 10 years old and I used to come to his shop with my father. Childhood memories are still fresh in my mind. Abu Sabir's interesting words still draw me to his tea house.